Saturday, July 4, 2009

i have a crush on a girl but shes buddist and im christian, will it still work

you know the auto complete stuff?

i wrote "i have" in the box, and that (^) is what it completed as.

my brother has a crush on a buddhist! oO;; hahaha!

i have bug bites coming out of my ears.
(that's what the title was supposed to be)

there is one on the topmost joint of my left ring finger, and my finger has swollen so much that i cannot bend it without feeling like my skin is going to pop. ow.
my arms, hands, and legs are itchy. itchy itch itch.

and my aunt is kind of crazy. she's stubborn too. we're trying to explain something to her, and we did it like ten times... and she keeps saying the same thing over and over again. ah wellz....

itchy.....

itch itch itch itch.

4 comments:

  1. EEHEEEHEE
    BRANDON HAS A CRUSH!
    so cute

    And I am not looking forward to the bugs D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, it will all work out. Studly Brandon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a brother?!

    0.o

    oh ya huh? we been over that like ten times... u were driving him home that one day...

    ReplyDelete