Monday, August 2, 2010

BRUCE LEE YEAH!

i remember when i was younger, like elementary school or so
i used to watch the bruce lee movies on vhs.
i dont remember who with or when, but i remember watching them and liking them a lot.
NUNCHUCKS HYAH!
and we had so many of them that i dont remember which snippets in my memory are from which movie.
so who wants to have a marathon with me and help me figure out which ones are actually good and which ones are just flimsy plot, nonsensical dubbing, and kick-ass action scenes?

i do.

2 comments:

  1. I actually don't think I've ever seen a Bruce Lee movie. Jackie Chan was my martial arts movie star when I was younger. (Probably 'cause he was more family friendly) I'd be down to watch a marathon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool. we should do that over thanksgiving break or something. tacos and bruce lee! hwaaaaaaaayah! (i think that i have to make a kung fu noise every time i say his name. it makes it awesome-er)

    ReplyDelete