Wednesday, September 16, 2009

wednesdays really are a hump.

so this week started out crappy.

I had been feeling lonely and weirdly sad for a while, but it was a no biggie kinda thing so I just kinda dealt with it for a bit, but then..........

Sunday was just a bad day in general. not helped by the fact that i didnt shower in the morning so i was half asleep all day long.
Monday was bad cuz i did poorly on my anthro presentation and i missed the first lecture of a decal that i am waitlisted for. number #16 on the waitlist. which makes me nervous that i wont get into that decal and i wont have enough units. which might effect the chances of me being able to transfer to Letters And Sciences next semester. because right now i have only 11 units. :O
Tuesday was bad because I lost my keys that morning, and my id card.
And I also just felt bad this week because I am behind in my readings for anthro, i can't study for my psych class because I dont have a textbook yet, and I havent been doing so well in math so far. (we've had two quizzes in math and i got 45% and 65% on those. sucky.)
anyways, i just felt crappy in general...

but now i am happier.

all that happened to change all this bad mojo pervading my aura (sorry, had to throw in some hippie talk to fit in with the locals) was my keys!
so i lost my keys tuesday morning. but not just my keys. i lost my lanyard thing which had both my keys and my id card on it. so i was stressing a lot for like a day...

and then THIS morning i went to the lost and found at the police dept.
annddddddd...........


it wasnt there. :[

BUT i went to the id card office place thinger to cancel my meal points so that no one could like.. swipe it and eat my foood for freeeeee. D<
and the lady asked for my id #
and so i told her
and then she was like

"oh, actually some one turned it in"

O.O


sooooo awesome.

so even though all those other crappy things are still happening and i should still be worried about them, i got super dooper happy. just cuz of some keys!

the middle of the week sure is nice. :]

1 comment:

  1. YAY keys!!!

    the worst is when u go to shower and lock urself out of the room with nothing but a towel and ur shower caddy.... dripping as u wait until u see someone with a phone so you can call housing to come let you in... true story right there

    as for the rest of ur problems... *HUG* (yes i CAN hug u from georgia, cuz i'm that awesome)

    hope it makes u feel better!

    ReplyDelete