Wednesday, April 28, 2010

it's been a while

and finals are approaching
and school is ending.


the sun shines brightly, then is covered with clouds.
the clouds rain on the sidewalk and my head
the sidewalk smells like wet concrete
the wind blows the rain sideways and the smell to my nose
i smile and the water soaks through my clothes to my skin
i walk forward.


time goes by so quickly
relationships are formed and then fade
whisps of emotion on the winds of time.
life is a whirlwind
and i cannot live with regret
or without hope.







ok sorry, back to your normal programming.
once in a while i need to vent some abstract strange attempt at poetic thing.

i've learned a lesson this past couple weeks from a friend of mine. he didn't try to teach me, but i learned through his example.
lesson: love fiercely and wholeheartedly, purely and deeply.
i want to respect everyone that i know. i want to care for them and love them, even if i get hurt in the process. i want to take an interest in what hurts they may have and what joys they feel. That means you. You who take enough interest in me to read what strangeness I have to write here in my obscure corner of the internet.
This resolve may not change much of my day to day life, but just know that I think about you sometimes. That I wonder how you've been. How you've REALLY been, not just the things you write on your blogs or the things you laugh about with your friends on facebook. And that i'll always be here to listen if you should choose to share. Because that is what a relationship is... to care for each other enough to share our burdens and our struggles, and to love each other enough to want to share our joys and triumphs.


hrm, i guess i wasnt done with strange abstract and poetic, it just transformed into creepily deep and intense. xD

yeeeyuh.

No comments:

Post a Comment