Saturday, May 1, 2010

*clears throat*

i am sick

in that annoying way that lets me do all kinds of things but makes me feel miserable while doing all these things. :[




someone bought me a holga. :]
i'm pretty excited. already halfway through my second roll of film (the first roll i messed up so badly cuz i was super confused on how to use it lol.) and i'm waiting for the first roll to be done developing/printing at this one awesome photography shop that is admittedly walking distance, but still a bit too far for my taste. walking through that store made me miss photo class like NO OTHER. i miss the smell of fixer and stopbath and developer... i miss looking through an entire strip of CRAP film and finding the oooone picture that i like, and then trying to print it three times before it comes out right. i miss little strips of photo paper that tell me what exposure time will get me pure whites in my picture. i miss spooling film on the cheating plastic reels and the feeling of accomplishment that comes from FINALLY getting that bit of film open with a bottle opener.

maybe i'll try to take a photography class sometime in my college career, but i think that the film class was scratched for a digital class. balls.



i dont like being sick. :[

2 comments:

  1. It's amusing how your comments on being sick simply bookmark your photo rant xD

    ReplyDelete