Monday, June 14, 2010

to do list

1. buy a mattress and box spring (and sheets to go with said mattress. find out if they can deliver to norcal)
2. convince my dad to buy me a GPS, because just cuz he didn't need one all his life doesnt mean that i'm not going to get hopelessly lost in Oakland one night and end up shot dead in a drive by
3. pack up all my clothes, books, my monitor for my desktop and all my other electronics, bathroom stuff (including towels), kitchen stuff, seasonings/spices that i plan on buying in socal cuz it's cheaper apparently (who knew), shoes, bags and other miscellaneous things and somehow make it all fit in my car.
4. NOT MISS my last two doctor's appointments (8:30am Wed. and 11am Fri)
5. find time to hang out with people who, for some reason, have been consistently flaky.
6. try to help with packing other stuff for my madre and not leave them saddled with all my crap that i want to keep but dont necessarily have room for up at b-town.
7. take a look at my stats hwk starting from wednesday... and try to understand and get it done early. dammit... i hate math.
8. sell my dad's guitars and amplifiers and chords and my old textbooks online.
9. do the laundry before i go up
10. find those 8 rolls of quarters my mom set aside for laundry purposes.
11. take a picture of myself that isnt ugly and make a print of it (for non-vain purposes trust me...)
12. cut my nails.

i'm sure there's more but i cant think of anything else right now.

1 comment: