Sunday, September 12, 2010

alright

so as far as i am aware, everyone has gotten their secret santa person. because no one has spoken up otherwise. lazies.

and ashley is the only person who has sent me a wishlist. BUT, I was talking to audrey, and she thinks that restricting the wishlist to X amount of things is lame and that she likes to have LOTS of options sooooo... i guess fuck it and do what you like. if you cant think of a ton of shit then whatever and if you have a lot of wishes, tell us. i mean, the point of a wishlist is to be helpful to the people who have to get you something. so use your best judgement.

so ashley if you want more stuff go ahead and send it to me and i'll add it to your list. :]

and i will have the list to you guys as SOON as the last person sends it to me. so please dont waste your time studying and decide what material goods would most satisfy your deepest desires to be wanted and loved in this world. oh gosh i'm too tired to be writing a blog post. nothing i'm writing is making any sense.

i'll probably edit this later to fix the oddness.
but basically, send me your wishlists soon k? kthnxbai

3 comments:

  1. i don't understand what the big rush is and why we're doing this so early. it's only september...

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's so people can start looking out for stuff instead of procrastinating until the last week and getting some lame generic gift.

    Doing this helps me, but I can't speak for anyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm sorry if you feel rushed. that wasnt my intention...

    ReplyDelete