Tuesday, September 7, 2010

well it's been a while.

I'm not super exciting lately. No profound thoughts. No cool events.
I'm so boring! T-T

My classes this semester are quite manageable up to this point. I just need to buckle down and make sure I dont waste too much time like i did this past weekend. OH. i finished all the episodes of big bang theory. and now i'm sad. but there's less to distract me :]
also, this past saturday was the first football game against UCDavis. It wasnt really fair because it was their first division one game, but we sort of crushed them. 49-3. As a result we got 25% off at the student store! so now i have a long sleeved shirt and a pair of sweats that say BERKELEY or UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA BERKELEY etc. It's crazy though. Cal gear is like an addiction. I get more and more but I'm never satisfied. Like i want some V-necks and a pair of comfy shorts and a zip up jacket and another pull over sweater and a teddy bear and another mug and a scarf and a pair of gloves and someone stop me! aaah!! oO;;

xD

oh i guess i could talk about how i'm conflicted about what extracurriculars i want to do.
So i want to do CLAM (Cal Literary and Art Magazine) which sounds SUPER cool, kinda low maintenance and the people seem sophisticated and awesome. They meet Tuesdays at 8-9pm.
I also want to join a small group with either my church Livingwater or my fellowship group InterVarsity. All the small groups seem to meet on Wednesday or Tuesday at either 7 or 8pm and will probably last for at least two hours.
Lastly, I want to stay involved in Camp Kesem. They meet on Wednesdays at probably 7pm, although I am not sure.

If i could give up anything I feel like it would be Camp Kesem for just this semester, since they mostly just do fundraising and socials this semester. But I really want to do it still. :[
dilemma's suck.

anyways, this update is mostly because I havent posted in a while. I dont have much to say really.

No comments:

Post a Comment