Tuesday, May 5, 2009

my fingers are burning

so basically my laptop's power chord is ripped in half. so my dad put it back together again with aluminum foil + tape.
definitely a fire hazard.

but problem: it doesn't charge unless i hold it in place.

hence, my fingers heat up. because the cord heats up. because it lacks insulation. because tape transfers heat surprisingly well.



just in case i die early in a tragic fire, i request epitaph drafts to be left in the comment section. ^^ just for fun.

4 comments:

  1. Here lies Emily.
    She was quite the exciting person.
    Sadly, her death wasn't.
    That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily was smokin hot.
    And she died in a fire.

    oh the irony.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily lies six feet below.
    Her facial expressions were always quite a show.
    The soul in her eyes would dance like captivating flame,
    Too bad the rest of her decided to jump right in.

    -Fin.-<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. you guy's are wonderful. and i would just like to mention that my powercord started sparking, so my dad re-"fixed" it with some wire and hot glue gun. at least it doesnt make sparking noises anymore.

    ReplyDelete