Friday, May 29, 2009

nomnomnom ^O^

my laptop is fixed... so the only reason i havent been posting is because i've been lazy.

the weather has gone wacko lately... what's with the rain eh? Thor is obviously unhappy. (actually there's no thunder/lightning so maybe not Thor)

mmm... lately john and i have both been stressed. i'm not sure if we're helping each other or contributing to the stress. i take that back. i know that he is causing me stress in general, but talking to him helps me relieve stress since it's funny and light for now. i dont know about his side.

i'm thinking that saturday is going to be hectic. i promised my brother i'd take him to go see Up tomorrow, i want to go to kina granis and get my ipod looked at up at the apple store, and i was gonna have a heart to heart with john at one point. hrm... i dont know how that's going to work out.

the end of high school has been making me think of a lot of lasts....
last homework assignment
last test
last project
last school get together
last class party
etc.

it makes me sad.


i really dont want to write that speech for english.
guh.

1 comment: