Sunday, May 17, 2009

sorry...

it's been a while.

lately i've been on an emotional rollercoaster. there might be another stomach ulcer headed my way.

going to two proms is expensive. and headachey.

my laptop chord has officially died. so i have to buy another one. but until i do there will be less and less computer-ing for me... so expect long silences between posts.

and since long silences mean an overwhelming amount of information to post (i'm not good at filtering important and unimportant information) my posts will be shorter.

and randomer.

i HATE spending money. shitake mushrooms on a cabbage patch. frickety frick frick frick.

and i'm sick of people talking crap to me about stuff they dont even know. eff you, you nosy people. eff. you.
unfortunately no one that that was directed towards reads my blogs... or perhaps fortunately.





what classes should i take? i'm thinking comparative lit. but that sounds like a lot of work. T-T oh well. i will take it! maybe. SHIT i have a lot of reading to do. fucking class schedules.












gah.

No comments:

Post a Comment