Sunday, January 4, 2009

first post!

yay for first posts!

i'm not sure how faithfully i shall be updating. nor how entertaining each post shall be. (i dont take pictures as often as my friends do. and if i do, i dont upload them onto my computer. lame.)

but!

first post! yay!

=]

hmm.. today was actually quite eventful. i got home from vegas, which was how i spent the first few days of the year 2009. in the city of sin. oO;; not so sinfullly tho. so that's good. i slept most of the way. and i really really had to pee. cuz... we ate at this super yummy dimsum place (which ended up being like twenty dollars per person, and since we had like way more than one person... more like... 2+4+4+4+3+3+3=23 times 20 = $460 holy smokes!!! oO;;) anyways. the dimsum place had tea. and tea makes you pee like a monster. but our first stop on the fournd a half hour trip.. i didnt have to pee. so i was like. eh. it's chill. but theeeeeen. we didnt stop until we got home. which was like.. all day. so... i pee'd. and it felt sooo good. lol. but yea.

we ate dinner at the soondooboo place on sepulveda and western. bcd. yummy yummy in my tummy. (retrospectively, even without any lunch i ate very well today)

and... i discovered that i do NOT have to turn in my stinking fizzix project-which i ran all over las vegas trying to find toothpicks for, plus i missed out on doing stuff cuz i was trying to finish it while i was IN vegas- until next wednesday (the 14th). so i had plenty of time to work on my essay for lit. but instead i made this blog and i curled my hair. (which made it surprisingly ugly. lol.)

what else happened today.. hrm. nothing much i guess. long day filled with nothing. same as this post i expect.

oh.. everyone seems to have like a little thing that they do... like.. quote of the day or something, but i decided to do what tabs are up right now instead.

1. Blogger: scrub yourself squeaky clean - Create Post (this one is always going to be up... so i'm going to ignore it from now on)
2. Windows Live Hotmail
3. What is a Loofah?

and the third one is what inspired my url. which alex will understand the importance of. =]

2 comments:

  1. Ah, yes I do understand the importance of a loofah. Never knew it was spelt that way. I just called it a "teh soo guhn" which I guess when translated into English is: dead skin towel. Ew. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your ending-post thing. I don't quite know what to call it x]
    By the way, I like the word loofah.


    And I'm glad you're back<3

    ReplyDelete