Wednesday, February 4, 2009

end of the day

so i took alex home after school, and we were walking past mrs. drehs's room. and i told her "i'm going to pick flowers!" and then i pointed to the tree. (my original intent was to keep them in my car) but mrs. drehs says "oh no, you dont want those flowers. they smell like shrimp." 'Shrimp?!' i thought to myself. "Shrimp?!" i said. she says, "pick some and smell them yourself" so i do. oh dearie me. they smelled quite strongly (and badly) of shrimp. whell i can't have my car smell like shrimp! so i ask alex "what shall i do with it?" "Throw it on the ground!" he says. so i do. i feel bad, but my nose still smells like shrimpness. so i feel not as bad.

then we go to caliyogurt (me) and quiznos (alex) because cravings feel best once they are satisfied.

then we talk, and i go to his house to pee. and then i borrow catch-22, which i can tell might get difficult to get through, but if i start doing my math hwk at home, i'm going to need something to do during TA period.

and then i spent like a million hours watching shows that i needed to catch up on. (heroes, kkotboda namja, scrubs) which was fun, but made me not do my math/physics hwk. but that's what being a TA is for.

nothing new to learn today. just go to whatyououghttoknow.com and learn about the bailout. they're funny so you'll have a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment