Wednesday, February 4, 2009

middle of the day

so all that's happened so far today is that while walking to second period, i picked a flower off of a tree and was contemplating it's prettyness. So i offered it to the person beside me, who was Ray. (actually, andrew was right next to me, but he's got someone else for such things) Anywho. I say, "for you!" and he SNATCHES it out of my hand. very rude. and he throws it on the ground. even more rude. then he STEPS on it. we are beyond rude now. we are at mean. and he says "that's what i think of you!" very mean. :[

but i got kind of cheered up after that because Greg Jones complimented me on my earrings. he wanted to know where i got them, i can only assume he'd like a pair for himself, but i think it would be embarrassing for him and me to walk around wearing the same earrings. xD

mr. i's room is very dusty. probably because i tried to clean the place with dry tissues. i should have used wet things, so that the dust didnt fly into the air and clog my breathing tracts/eyes, but i dont want to waste my drinking water. obviously. ^-^

this class is so studious. looking around, kids are discussing problems and trying to figure out the problems together. it's very exemplary. mr. i is actually walking around and giving help to students rather than chatting them up on their lives.

lol. mr. i was like "hey! i can make you grade stuff huh?"
hahah. he's never had a TA before, so the idea is probably very odd for him. ^^ i always have to wash my hands after leaving this class.

that's all for now, i might come back later and update again.

No comments:

Post a Comment