Saturday, February 7, 2009

Non-Black and White

last night was black and white, but it rained. I didnt go in the first place because... well i dont do that kind of thing. ANYWAYS.

instead, sabby, audrey, sayo, and I (plus some boys) got together and had some food and movie fun. but in the middle of it i had to leave for church. DK decided to come too, so i went by and picked him up. His mom told me that i speak korean pretty well and that I should be careful with driving her son. DK's mommy really loves him! ^^

so we went to church, and this praise team was really cool. ^^ they sang and gave testimonies and it was fun. Yun Lim was there too. He used to go to my old church. Well he still goes technically, but he might come to my new church. Copy cat xP.

they gave us food (pizza nd wings. dude. i'd been craving buffalo wings forEVA, but now that i had some... i just want MORE ^^), and then after that I took DK home and went back to sayo's. By then everyone cept audrey nd sayo (course, since she lives there) had gone. so we watched princess bride. but audrey couldnt appreciate it cuz she couldnt see (brokie glasses :[ ), and there was always someone talking during the funniest bits (at least in the beginning). but that's ok. ^^ we still enjoyed it because it's my fav. movie. and then anderew stopped by to eat something and massage his thighs. xD

and then... we had a long talkie about life, and i got too tired to talk anymore... my voice was going. so we slept. and woke up to hear audrey talking to her mommy. and then audrey left and sayo and I peeled an apple and chatted about tea.

all in all, i think that it was a good time.

2 comments:

  1. AHH! Princess Bride. I <3 that movie.
    In English class yesterday,
    there was this dead silence
    then this one guy in the middle of the room just shouts out
    "MY NAME IS INIGO MONTOYA YOU KILLED MY FATHER PREPARE TO DIE!"

    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I believe Andrew lost our contest to see who could outdance each other.
    I clearly won because I did not have to massage my legs.

    We miss you guys at black and white, but glad you had fun at fat night!
    Hehe Princess Bride is such a bomb movie...
    Bald guy: INCONCEIVABLE!

    tehe :]

    ReplyDelete