Saturday, March 28, 2009

firday

was fun!

even though my praise band leader got mad at me for being late. its ok. so i ended up singing rather than playing bass. kind of awkward. but not really. i dint know two of the songs.. so i had to like... wait and then see how the song went and then endeavor to follow along. haha. ^^ but it was still fun. i like that group of people. haha

oh! my daddy made a friend at the new church too! ^^ so cute. they went to play tennis and go swimming together this morning. pwahahah. My daddy's new friend, aka Justin's dad, took him to his club (which isnt a free thing to do, bringing people) and brought donuts for him. My daddy brought him... water. lol. ^^ so my daddy says that he's going to take Justin's daddy out to lunch on a weekday or something. for some reason. this really really really reminds me of "i love you man" ^^ teehee. man date. ^^

btw. justin is on praise band too. he used to play bass, but i think he plays acoustic now, since i replaced him on bass. hahaha. i like them. they make me laugh every time we get together. laugh hard enough to make my abs hurt. ^^ exercise~! yay!

anyways. so yeah, firday was a fun day, and saturday... we shall see. it has only just begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment